Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Update On My Shop!

Hello everyone! The last few months have been pretty fun with my shop. Since the Chattanooga Market closed for the winter (sad face), I have been trying to put time into my Etsy shop and try to boost sales there by getting a lot more active with teams, correcting my banner, participating in critique threads, and so on. Over Christmas and New Years I did pretty well, but they have been petering out since then. I have pretty much realized that for now at least, Etsy is probably not the best place for me to count on for sales. Soooo I have been hunting down craft fairs to attend! I’ve only done one of these outside of the Chatt Market, so I am so pumped to get started! Most of them are too expensive for me, but I have a couple that I am so excited about! Here are the two I am definitely doing in the near future: Festival of Hope- April 14th, North GA Fair Grounds in Dalton, GA Red Bank Jubilee and New Moon Pie Festival- April 21st in Red Bank Tennessee (still waiting on my app. to get approved) Link to event page. If you can come out and support me that would be fantastic!

No comments:

Post a Comment