Friday, October 26, 2012

In Greensboro

Well, we are alive and well in Greensboro! It's been 4 months since we have been here and it is finally starting to feel normal. Moving sends shock waves through every part of my life, making me feel like I'm constantly trying not to run into things or get lost. Actually, that is pretty literal! But our house is starting to look like a home, our dog is starting to feel like our dog, our jobs are starting to feel like routine, and being with family and friends makes this all worth it. Here are some pictures of our new home!
My living room/dining room






My lovely new studio!

3 comments:

  1. Wow, Liz! Your studio looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Saw your most recent post on facebook and I've been reading your blog for about 15min now. Your house is super cute and it reminded me that I never sent you pictures of The Fritz. I posted a few on my blog which you can check out herehttp://lifehandson.blogspot.com/2012/08/welcome-to-fritz.html
    Hope things are going well for you in NC, I'm heading that way next week for Thanksgiving :)

    ReplyDelete