Wednesday, December 5, 2012

What I Wore Wednesday- Lacey Jeans

I missed Make it Monday this week because I was hang in out with my lovely sisters and just couldn't squeeze it in, but last night I got my crafting on and did these pants! Scroll past the pictures to see how I did them!

 Teal shirt from Forever 21 (Thanks Abbsters), Checked Scarf from Ihavenoclue, Peacock Earrings (they actually belong to Abbsters), Toms, brown belt, and diy jeans (originally New York and Company)




Alright, so these pants were really simple. I made some regular jeans into skinny jeans in the same way that I did my cords (look at my previous posts) and hot glued some lace into the pockets. SheZAM! That's seriously it and they are seriously cute, no?

1 comment:

  1. Love the scarf and the lace detail you added on the jeans!

    ReplyDelete