Wednesday, December 12, 2012

What I Wore Wednesday

 Yellow hat that I made, my trusty green scarf handmade by Jess, floral short sleeve dress (hand-me-down), black cardigan (Goodwill), leggings (Target), and brown boots (Plato's Closet)
 Couldn't get a full shot of my outfit, but I really like it! I'm realizing how I can keep using Spring or Summer clothes through the colder seasons with some creative layering. And I crazy love my new leggings!

I loooove these boots. Charlie said I look like a Nashville princess, which I think was his way of saying I look like a cowgirl. Oh well, there are definitely worse things!

2 comments:

  1. Hi there. I found you on WIWW. LOVE this outfit!!! I'm Hanna and I'm your newest follower. Great blog! HAPPY HOLIDAYS!
    You can find me anytime at www.bouffebambini.blogspot.com

    xooxxo Hanna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute outfit! LOL at "Nashville Princess".

    ReplyDelete