Monday, January 7, 2013

Back to Reality

Does anyone beside me remember the Dasani commercial that went: "Back to life, back to reality, back from the fantasy, yeaaaaah"??? I don't know why but it popped into my head just now. I, like most people, found the holidays to put me very far outside my normal routine and am just now finding my groove again. I'm starting a new (3rd) job tomorrow and am also working on a new line of animals for my shop called Stuffies! My stuffs will be little, slightly more realistic looking animals that are a little more detailed and solid.

I had a diy I was going to post for today, but it is a belated Christmas present and I figured I actually need to give it to the person before I post about it!!!

So keep checking back people, because there will be a lot more post-age coming soon. Ha, that's kinda funny. Get it??? No, okay, I need to go to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment