Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Talk-it-up Tuesday with oKIDDo!

Hey y'all, today I'm going to talk about Ellen from oKiddo. I'm pretty psyched that I get to give a shout out to her and her shop as I've been a big fan for a while.  Ellen makes adorable, good quality kids clothes and stuffed animals with a whimsical twist. Here is some photos from her shop and a little more about her!


Hi there and welcome to my little shop "oKIDDo"!

I am Ellen and mum of three fantastic kids. I've always worked as a primary school teacher and child's psychotherapist. Besides my kids, being creative has always been my biggest passion! As long as I can remember I've always been busy designing and creating my own arty and crafty stuff, using a wide range of materials: at first just for my own children, later also for others.

After emigrating to New Zealand from The Netherlands with my family, I feel it's time for the next big change in my life and follow my dream: designing and creating art and accessories for young children!

A year ago I decided it was time and started designing and creating my own baby-line and founded "oKIDDo - Kid's Art and Accessories". Since then I've sold my pieces and Baby Shower Gift Baskets online and on local markets, with succes and a lot of positive feedback!

Everything at "oKIDDo" is handmade with natural materials. I'm trying to choose pieces that are contemporary yet timeless. I focus on simplicity and practicality and on graphics and colors that appeal to modern kids and their parents.

All pieces can be purchased separately, but can also be combined.
It's possible to purchase ready-made Baby Shower Gift Baskets or you can combine pieces and make your own!
Baby gift baskets are available in two different sizes and prices and always include an acrylic painting. If you wish, this painting can be personalized with the name and birth date of the child on it or painted in matching colors with the child's room.
Anything is possible: just mix and match to your hearts content and let me know!

Enjoy!

Ellen

No comments:

Post a Comment