Wednesday, November 21, 2012

What I Wore Wednesday

“Our ability to perceive quality in nature begins, as in art, with the pretty. It expands through successive stages of the beautiful to values as yet uncaptured by language.” 
 Aldo Leopold, A Sand County Almanac: With Other Essays on Conservation from Round River

I love this quote-it expresses so much of what I feel so perfectly, aside from being by one of my heroes. Today has been one of those obviously pretty days. One that everyone can appreciate it-yellow and golden and soft but with a brisk breeze that keeps you awake. Here's what I wore on this pretty day!


 Red dress (hand-me-down), white mid-length sleeve shirt (Old-Navy), navy cardigan (Target), blue tights (Target), and brown shoes (thrift store)

 Cute, huh?
 This is really what I wear on MWF. Cutey patutey in his boba.
 See what a beautiful day it was in my neighborhood?
 The log cabin on my street that I would want to move into if it was in the middle of a forest. Actually I would move into it anyway.
 I accidentally ran into my husband at our local bakery! See how happy he is to see me?

Best bakery ever.

Happy Wednesday y'all!

2 comments: