Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Lazy Dayz- What I Wore Wednesday

Hey, good morning all! The kiddos I nanny for are little sickies today, so one is asleep and the other is zoning out to Go Diego Go!, the kids' show where the little boy yells Spanish words in repetition, occasionally to a melody. It's funny because I love most things that are made for kids, but kids' tv shows are almost all brain-numbingly dull.  Oh well, at least little man is happy!

Here is what I put on today!


 Black Cardigan (Goodwill), Flowy Shirt with lace and embroidery (Hand-me-down), Jeans (Hand-me-down), and my trusty black boots.


I positively love the lace and embroidery on this shirt-it makes me feel pretty and dressed-up without having to bother with wearing jewelry or put on tons of extra clothes. Which works great for a lazy tv-watching kinda day!



No comments:

Post a Comment