Wednesday, November 7, 2012

What I Wore Wednesdays

For anyone who knows me even slightly, clothes have never really been a priority. I've always tended toward being a tomboy and considered taking time to pretty myself a massive waste of time, as well as a bit fake. If someone doesn't like me in baggy sweats with no make-up than I don't want them to like me in a sexy dress. I know, I know, I don't get how people work. To add on, I've just never been that great at dressing cute. I'm creative, sure, but I've alway been a bit fashion-crippled. Anyway, lately I've been realizing that dressing well doesn't have to mean looking like someone I'm not or covering up what I really look like or even looking super fashionable. It may just mean wearing clothes that look good together and show off my personality and taste.

I'm really not fantastic at doing that, but joining up with the link party What I Wore Wednesdays will be my fledgling attempt. Feel free to comment and tell me what you think!

 White shirt, blue spaghetti strap jersey dress, gray blazer, gray tights, pink scarf, and black boots.  All of them are Goodwill, thrifted, or hand-me-downs except the boots, which are Isaac's from, oh geez, some store.


No comments:

Post a Comment